Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Simple script for tracking products sales , refunds etc

I need a script for tracking the product sales , refunds etc. ,& it should save the customers emails/pay pal address . This is for iPhone unlocking website , the customer hits on checkout button , purchase the product . Then after purchasing , the sale record must be saved with his pay pal email.



Please take a look on live website , I need something similar to this



http://tinyurl.com/coz8vg9



check the back end functionality of script here



http://tinyurl.com/dyq8a8k



username - nee
pass - testpass



It's a simple script , tracked all the orders in this website. I need to use the similar script or plugin in my word press website so if someone pointed me to word press script/ plugin , which can do same things then it will be useful., Or if someone just tell me the name of the script , which is used in above domain then it will be much useful, so I will purchase it .



Thanks





No comments:

Post a Comment