Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hello World phonegap app crashing

Alright, I am trying to just get the demo working on their website, but when I try to install it and run on my phone, I get this exception in Eclipse:



05-01 13:10:49.637: E/AndroidRuntime(19669): java.lang.SecurityException: ConnectivityService: Neither user 10128 nor current process has android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE.



I thought maybe it was because it was on WiFi, but it persisted after I disabled that as well. Does anyone know what is causing this? I am literally doing the bare minimum. This is my HTML:



<!DOCTYPE HTML>
<html>
<head>
<title>PhoneGap</title>
<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="cordova-1.7.0rc1.js"></script>
</head>
<body>
<h1>Hello World</h1>
</body>
</html>




No comments:

Post a Comment