Thursday, April 12, 2012

not able to submit in-app purchase products to apple

I have just created an iPhone application and submitted it to Apple store. The application have been approved by apple and is available in Apple store. The application uses in-app purchase. I had tested the in-app purchase using test user account. Now I want to submit the in-app purchase products for review. The status of these products is ready to submit in itunesConnect. When I open up these products, I can see the button Submit for Review but it is grayed out i.e, it is disabled. Now how will I submit the in-app purchase.



I have downloaded the application from apple store but when I open it, it crashes probably because the in-app purchase haven't been submitted as yet. Can someone please help me? I am kind of stuck and afraid someone might give a negative review to my app because of this. Someone please help me.



Thanks
Pankaj





No comments:

Post a Comment