Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Is there a limit on the number of lines of code you can put in an Eclipse java doument

I have a project I have been working on and all was going well until today. I have close to 6000 lines of code in one java class document. If I try to put one more IF clause into the code, the program throws an exception when the class is called on. I am using eclipse and I have not uploaded my usage yet. Is that the problem. All additional snippets that I have tried to place into the class, cause the class to fail when called on. I have tried to add test code that I know works fine, and they all throw the force close dialog. Trust me there is nothing wrong with the last snippet that I attempt to place into the class. Once I take out the last if statement, there are no errors. Has anyone ever seen this before? The exception is thrown in the emulator, when the class is called. I get the force close alert window. Thanks in advance!





No comments:

Post a Comment