Thursday, April 12, 2012

iphone. making UITextView but won't make it visible

@interface SomeViewController : UIViewController <UITextViewDelegate>

@property (retain, nonatomic) IBOutlet UIImageView *imageView;
@property (nonatomic, retain) UIImage *image;

@property (nonatomic, retain) IBOutlet UITextView *textView;


I need textview(editable) in my view controller.



so I set protocol , then textView to delegate my file's owner, done.



and also, IB to the file's owner, too. (I don't know, is it unnecessary?)



And my .m file.... viewDidLoad..



_textView = [[UITextView alloc]init];
[_textView setFrame:CGRectMake(8, 110, 304, 82)];
[_textView setFont:[UIFont boldSystemFontOfSize:12]];
_textView.editable = YES;
//[textView setText:@"hdgffgsfgsfgds"];// if uncommented, this actually visible...

[self.view insertSubview:_textView atIndex:2];


So far, it's working. But I want these methods to run...



- (void)textViewDidChange:(UITextView *)textView
{


if([_textView.text length] == 0)
{
_textView.text = @"Foobar placeholder";
_textView.textColor = [UIColor lightGrayColor];
_textView.tag = 0;
}
}


But after build, my textview is still empty.



What did I wrong?





No comments:

Post a Comment